Yonex B-350 Badminton Racket Review!
- Yonex B-350 badminton racket offers an excellent grip.
- Not hard to maneuver and swing.
- It’s a durable and robust racket.
- Super inexpensive.
- Worth the price.
- It comes pre-strung.
- Applicable for all ages.
- Its head is oval-shaped. But an isometric shape offers a larger sweet spot than an oval shape.
- Not too lightweight for a beginner.
- Editor’s Rating: 4/5.
- Weight: 100 gm.
- Head shape: Oval.
- Grip size: G4.
- Material: Aluminum head, steel shaft.
- Suitable For: Beginners.
This one is a very basic racket and a stiff one. So, it will give reasonable control for your shots.
Therefore, if getting control from the racket is one of your primary concerns, then go for this one.
However, I don’t consider this a major drawback by any means.
Well, this is not the best of the best racket I must say. Too often, it’s what you get is what you pay for. For this model, it’s true, to be honest.
However, if you don’t want to spend too much but looking for a somewhat quality option, then you can go for this one. It’s a very good racket for beginners.