Yonex Arcsaber 11 Review
A favorite racket among singles and doubles play, the Arcsaber 11 is very similar to the Yonex Arcsaber 10. You cannot go wrong with this badminton racket. It is a well-rounded racket that suits the needs of intermediate players and in some situations advanced as well.
- It’s an even balanced racket, which means it’s a perfect model for singles, and it’s an ideal option for the doubles as well.
- This model offers good power during the clear.
- No wonder the head is isometric-shaped that offers a larger sweet spot.
- You will feel almost no vibration during the shuttlecock contact.
- It’s a stiff racket; therefore, it features reasonable control.
- This model lets you play different shots precisely.
- Due to the built-in T-joint, you are getting better stability.
- As this one is an even balanced weapon, so, you will get the right combination of power and control.
- Basically perfect in everything relating to speed, power, and control.
- It feels comfortable to use, and it doesn’t tire your wrists very fast.
- Very easy to use.
- The price is quite reasonable.
- The color combination is meh. I know it’s a matter of personal preference, though. So many other users liked this color combination.
- Editor’s Rating: 5/5.
- Weight: 3U (Ave.88g), 2U (Ave.93g)
- Balance: Even balanced.
- Shaft flexibility: Stiff.
- Head shape: Isometric.
- String tension: 3U 19-24 lbs, 2U 20-25 lbs
- Grip size: G4/G5
- Material: Frame: H.M. Graphite, Neo CS CARBON NANOTUBE, SONIC METAL; Shaft: H.M. Graphite, Ultra PEF
- Suitable For: Intermediate&Advanced Players.
Yonex Arcsaber 11 was released in 2013. Several professional players, including Taufik Hidayat and Tommy Sugiarto, are still using this racket because of its true nature to be a professional-grade model.
The string tension advice is 19-24 lbs for 3U ones and 20-25 lbs for 2U ones. I believe the range is perfect for intermediate players but not so ideal for advanced players. An advanced player will enjoy anything higher than 26 lbs.
While the accuracy of this version is remarkable, the ability to provide proper support for the smash shot is not up to the mark as the previous Arcsaber 10 model.
Yonex implements some of its latest technologies to make this model. ‘Sonic metal’ is one of them which is implemented in the head. It creates solid sound and feels when you hit the shuttlecock. It also ensures a fast response.
Beside Sonic metal, the frame is made of High Modulus Graphite and Neo CS Carbon Nanotube. The shaft is made of High Modulus Graphite and Ultra PEF.
The Neo CS Carbon Nanotube increases the strength, flexural modulus, the distance of break, and shock-absorbing ability.
It has the new grommet pattern that gives you better string retention, and overall reasonable control.
The solid feel core eliminates vibration at shuttlecock impact.
You can swing the racket quite efficiently due to the combination of the box frame and aero frame.
The control support cap is there to let you grip the racket comfortably.
Yonex Arcsaber 11 is an all-rounder racket that is priced reasonably compared to its competitors.
If you tend to play more doubles than singles, then this model might prove to be a cracker of a racket for you.