Yonex Arcsaber 10 Review
- Yonex Arcsaber 10 is an ideal badminton racket for both defensive and attacking players.
- The head is isometric-shaped; hence you are getting a larger sweet spot, which is more forgiving against your miss-hit.
- It’s a pretty stiff racket. So, a perfect one for an intermediate or an advanced player as it provides better control.
- This one is an evenly balanced racket. That means you will get both power and control using this weapon.
- It features a comfortable grip.
- You will be able to maneuver this Arcsaber 10 quite effortlessly.
- A right racket for drop shot, clear.
- It’s a good one for playing both front and rear court.
- This one is an excellent option for both single and doubles games.
- It’s a little bit on the higher side regarding price.
- Weight: 85-89gm(3U) / 90-95gm(2U)
- Balance: Even balanced.
- Shaft flexibility: Stiff.
- Head shape: Isometric.
- String tension: 19 lbs – 24 lbs.
- Grip size: G5.
- Material: Frame: H.M. Graphite CS Carbon Nanotube frame, Super HMG; Shaft: H.M. Graphite Ultra PEF shaft.
- Suitable For: Intermediate&Advanced Players.
Yonex Arcsaber 10 is available in a variety of weights and grip sizes. You will have both 3U and 2U versions for this model. On the other hand, you have the liberty to buy either G4 or G5 style grip.
This very racket that I’m reviewing here is the 3U and G5 grip one. As it has a G5 style grip, so you will love it if you are keen on a bigger grip.
This model is not 100 out of 100 for smashing. However, swinging this model is not a difficult task because of its stiff and thin shaft.
Regarding accuracy, I must say, it’s pretty accurate. Eventually, it gives you a good feeling during service shots.
While dominating the netplay requires a lot of practice and experience, at the same time, a perfect badminton racket can play a vital role to play that shot accurately. Your racket must offer reasonable control to achieve that, and this model does exactly that.
Due to the combination of high modulus graphite and cup-stack carbon nanotube, you are getting ample repulsion power and flexibility.
That means if you are an experienced player, then net-play with this model is as easy as pie for you.
Though this model won’t break your bank, still I believe the price could have been better than this.
In terms of quality and performance, no issue at all. I like the color combination too.
This one is slightly lean towards the defensive players. That being said, it’s an excellent weapon for aggressive players too.
As long as you are an intermediate or an advanced player, you are good to go. It’s not a good option for a beginner.