Senston X310 Review
- It offers a suitable weight for a beginner (3U when unstrung). 3U and 4U is considered to be the perfect weight for a beginner badminton racket.
- The isometric head shape offers a larger sweet spot and tends to be more forgiving.
- This one is also built from 100% carbon fiber material. Meaning this is a perfect choice for a beginner.
- Senston X310 follows one-piece construction, too, which enhances stability and makes it lasts longer.
- The same built-in T-joint is also present here. Along with the one-piece design, it’s also responsible for increasing stability and high-precision control.
- It offers the perfect string tension for all types of players.
- It introduces string protected technology. (more on this later)
- Super inexpensive compared to other Senston rackets on my list.
- It comes with both a cover and a grip. So it saves even more money.
- Easy to swing and offers a good response.
- Available in multiple colors (blue, green, pink, yellow)
- Nothing that I could write as a downside but the weight. Had it been a tad lighter, it would have been even better for a beginner. However, I can’t say this is a heavy one either.
- Editor’s Rating: 5/5.
- Weight: 85-89g
- Balance: 295+-3MM
- Shaft flexibility:
- Head shape: Isometric.
- String tension: 22 lbs – 24 lbs
- Grip size: G4
- Material: Full carbon fiber frame and shaft.
- Suitable For: Beginners.
Have I mentioned earlier the reason behind choosing a carbon fiber material racket?
It’s because this material makes the racket strong and reduces the deformation of the frame.
The one-piece construction and built-in T-joint also help to reduce the deformation of the racket caused by continuous playing.
As a starter, you will want to play for long without facing any shoulder pain. You can expect that from this racket as it’s quite lightweight.
I was saying about the string protected technology in the pros section. It’s nothing but a design with a small bulging point on the frame that protects the string. Eventually, you will get a better life from this model.
This is the most inexpensive racket among the other models from Senston.
Being said that, it’s not cheaply built. It offers everything you require from a beginner badminton racket.
If you want to go for a budget racket without compromising the necessary quality, this is the best bet for you.