Senston X310 Review
- It offers a suitable weight for a beginner (3U when unstrung). 3U and 4U is considered to be the perfect weight for a beginner badminton racket.
- The isometric head shape offers a larger sweet spot and tends to be more forgiving.
- This one is also built from 100% carbon fiber material. Meaning this is a perfect choice for a beginner.
- Senston X310 follows one-piece construction, too, which enhances stability and makes it lasts longer.
- The same built-in T-joint is also present here. Along with the one-piece design, it’s also responsible for increasing stability and high-precision control.
- It offers the perfect string tension for all types of players.
- It introduces string protected technology. (more on this later)
- Super inexpensive compared to other Senston rackets on my list.
- It comes with both a cover and a grip. So it saves even more money.
- Easy to swing and offers a good response.
- Available in multiple colors (blue, green, pink, yellow)
- Nothing that I could write as a downside but the weight. Had it been a tad lighter, it would have been even better for a beginner. However, I can’t say this is a heavy one either.
- Editor’s Rating: 5/5.
- Weight: 85-89g
- Balance: 295+-3MM
- Shaft flexibility:
- Head shape: Isometric.
- String tension: 22 lbs – 24 lbs
- Grip size: G4
- Material: Full carbon fiber frame and shaft.
- Suitable For: Beginners.
Have I mentioned earlier the reason behind choosing a carbon fiber material racket?
It’s because this material makes the racket strong and reduces the deformation of the frame.
The one-piece construction and built-in T-joint also help to reduce the deformation of the racket caused by continuous playing.
As a starter, you will want to play for long without facing any shoulder pain. You can expect that from this racket as it’s quite lightweight.
I was saying about the string protected technology in the pros section. It’s nothing but a design with a small bulging point on the frame that protects the string. Eventually, you will get a better life from this model.
This is the most inexpensive racket among the other models from Senston on my list.
Being said that, it’s not cheaply built. It offers everything you require from a beginner badminton racket.
If you want to go for a budget racket without compromising the necessary quality, this is the best bet for you.