Senston Professional Woven Review
- This one is another lightweight racket (4U when unstrung) from Senston. 4U is some weight that suits every beginner.
- It’s made of high-quality micro carbon fiber, which I believe is the perfect choice for a novice.
- Like other models from Senston, this one also offers one-piece design to enhance stability.
- The built-in T-joint improves the stability and helps to control the racket for the high precision shot.
- A cost-effective option.
- A perfect racket for both singles and doubles.
- It offers tight string tension, which is suitable for hard-hitting.
- You have multiple colors to choose from (orange and red).
- Easy to maneuver and swing.
- Wooden handle helps to increase shock absorption.
- The isometric head shape offers a larger sweet spot.
- While this is not a heavy racket, at the same time, it’s not the lightest one. The previous one that I reviewed here is lighter than this.
- It could have been a tad more flexible.
- Editor’s Rating: 4.5/5.
- Weight: 85g when unstrung.
- Balance: 288mm +or- 3mm from bottom of shaft
- Head shape: Isometric.
- String tension: 25 lbs – 26 lbs.
- Grip size: G4.
- Material: Full carbon fiber frame and shaft.
- Suitable For: Beginners.
This specific badminton racket from Senston is built using the latest Woven technology, which also gives it a quality look.
While the string tension is 25-26 lbs, it can hold up to 30 pounds. So, yes, you have the customization options. Nonetheless, I believe you shouldn’t bother if you are at a very early stage of learning this game.
The one-piece design and T-joint help to minimize the deformation of the racket for constant playing hence enhance the durability as well.
Again, you can add as many grips as you want to make it more handy for you. But I don’t think as a beginner you should over complicate things. Go for extra grip only if you need one.
Like the other Senston racket, this one also comes with a cover.
All in all, this is a quality racket that you can get spending very little money compared to other good options on the market.