Karakal CBX 7 Badminton Racket Review!
- It’s a light and fast racket.
- This is an ideal racket for all types of players, including beginners.
- It’s a sturdy and durable racket.
- I must admire the look of this racket.
- The shaft is made from graphite, which makes it stable.
- It implements a muscle wave system.
- This racket features graphite composite head too.
- The isometric head design features a larger sweet spot, which is quite forgiving against your miss-hit.
- It’s relatively inexpensive.
- The two-piece design makes it less stable than the other options on my list.
- The frame weight (90 grams ) is not too heavy but could have been lighter.
This racket from Karakal is a tested weapon that suits for beginner, intermediate, and advanced players.
You won’t regret buying this racket. However, this is not the best of the best on my list. Go for this only if you want something other than Yonex. Otherwise, I’ve listed so many good Yonex rackets here that excel in quality.