Franklin Sports Elite Performance Racket Review!
- It’s a lightweight badminton racquet. About 84 +-2 grams. That means it falls under 4U, which is a quite suitable weight for any beginner.
- It offers a performance grip for more comfort. It gives you a beautiful blend of comfort and performance boost together.
- I found the tight-string technology genuinely works to make an accurate and precise return hit.
- The full carbon frame truly makes the racket sturdy and robust while transferring as much energy as possible.
- Easy to swing and maneuver.
- The isometric head shape provides a larger sweet spot and offers more forgiveness against miss shots.
- It’s a well balanced and responsive racket.
- Worth the money.
- A tad more lightweight racket would have been a better solution for a novice. Being said that, this doesn’t fall under a heavy option at all.
- Editor’s Rating: 4/5.
- Weight: 84 +/- 2g.
- Balance: 294 +/- 2mm.
- Head shape: Isometric.
- Material: Carbone frame.
- Suitable For: Beginners.
Therefore, you can rely on their brand without any doubt whatsoever. This Franklin Sports Elite Performance badminton racket is not any exception.
It is crafted with several modern-day technologies. I’ve mentioned those already in the pros section. As per the weight, shape, and balance are concerned, this racket is one of the most excellent options at a mid-range price.
This racket offers an unbeaten price, I must say. I think this racquet is another best bang for your bucks if you want to spend less and get more.
Overall, I believe this one is a splendid racket for a beginner in terms of weight, maneuverability, power, control, and of course, price.