Best Badminton Racket Reviews
Hello, Let’s talk about badminton and best badminton racket.The best outdoor game that I can think of playing in cool weather is Badminton.Of course, it is fun and one of the best sports to burn fats, that too, fast. Badminton is a racket sport where you hit a shuttlecock using the racket across a mesh net. The game was originated by the expatriate officers in British-India.The main idea is to keep hitting the cock across the net without dropping it on the ground. The game ends when the cock touches the floor. Usually, the rules include one player each on opposite side of the net hitting the cock. This form is normally known as ‘Singles’. However, ‘Doubles’ with two players per side is also an option of the game.
Here, the object that is being hit is quite different from a normal ball. In fact, it is anything, but a ball. A shuttlecock is a projectile. Usually, the feather is used for its making, especially, those used in official games. However, while playing on the beach or backyard people usually uses a plastic cock.
Interestingly, back in 1992, Badminton got chosen as a Summer Olympic Sports with five events. This was the first time for the sports Badminton. The rules for this game are very simple. The person who serves has to get the cock pass over the net. The equipment needed to play this sport are, racquet, shuttlecock, grip, strings, and shoes. All these are crucial parts of the game, but try and get your hands on the best badminton racket if you want to experience the real thrill of this sport. Let us take a closer look at the equipment.
Although, for the grips, the thicker it is the better. However, players prefer it to be thin because of the texture. Badminton shoes have soles made of rubber or similar high-grip, non-marking materials.Moreover, shoes with little lateral support and lightweight is best for the sport. However, grip material is a personal choice of the player. It increases the thickness of the racket handle while making a satisfying surface to hold. A player may build up the handle with one or several grips made of different materials before applying the final layer. The materials mainly used are PU synthetics or toweling grips. Lastly, we have the racquets. To begin with, racquets are lite. Many different materials contribute to its making, such as, carbon fiber composite (graphite reinforced plastic), solid steel, which may be amplified by numerous materials.
Before the carbon fiber composite rackets, light metals such as aluminum were used for its making. Sometimes, woods were also used. However, later they got discarded due to its weight and cost. Interestingly, today, to increase the durability of these things, the best badminton rackets will include nonmaterial, such as; fullerene and carbon nanotubes.
You will find racquets of various designs in the market. However, one downside is that you will find that the sizes and shapes of these rackets being limited as per laws.
Okay so enough talking about Badminton and its attributes. Today our special article is about a special topic. Yes, this article is about finding the best badminton racket. I know, you already read that in the topic section. But, hey! There is always room for some drama, right?
By now, it has become obvious that rackets are one of the most important parts of Badminton. You can choose your own material among a variety. However, if you fail to find the best badminton racket for yourself, it will interfere your game for the worse. Fear not! As I am about to review not 5 or 10, rather 20 best badminton rackets to you! Do I see a glee on that face?
Enough said! Let us dive in!
Reviews of 20 of the best badminton racket
The first name on our list of the best badminton racket is a very simpleton. You can definitely think of owning it.Imported from outside U.S.A, this racket has assorted colors. The whole product weighs 11.4 ounces that is 3U or 85-89.9g. The racket is a pre-strung one with YONEX BG-80 strings. Moreover, it comes with a small black bag or cover and has a grip size of G5. The shaft of this product is stiff and has a head heavy balance.
- Imported from outside U.S.A.
- Pre-strung hence, no hassle of putting things together
- Pre-Strung with BG-80 strings
- Comes with a racket cover
- Shaft is stiff which helps the racket to be strong
- A head heavy balance ensures more control
- Can get damaged easily
- Might become subject to restring due to fragility
- The cover is not a full-size bag
This is the second racket on our list and undoubtedly one of the best badminton rackets. Its manufacturers claim that it is the world’s lightest badminton frame. The Karakal BN-60FF weighs 60g only, that is, 2.1oz. This ensures increased number of a speedy and powered hit at every shot. The cherry on top, the weightlessness of the racket leads to less tiredness of the player. This means a longer time of play. Moreover, it comes with Fast Fiber Graphite. This makes the frame flexible. Hence, allowing it to return to its original shape 10% faster for increased power and decreased torques or twisting force.
Furthermore, the presence of ‘Thumb Print’ helps you grip the handle better. The built of the Karakal BN-60FF is such that it has an isometric head and a light-mid balance. Uniquely, the isometric head ensures a 30% bigger sweet spot and accuracy on off-center hits. Moreover, it comes with a 22/23 string pattern strung with a Karakal pulse 70 string. Furthermore, the balance is 27 inches in length, that is, 686mm and its nature are flexible. Besides, for the construction of the racket, they use Hi-Flex Precision Shaft withPU Super Grip. Lastly, the package includes a full cover for the protection of the racket.
The built of the Karakal BN-60FF is such that it has an isometric head and a light-mid balance. Uniquely, the isometric head ensures a 30% bigger sweet spot and accuracy on off-center hits. Moreover, it comes with a 22/23 string pattern strung with a Karakal pulse 70 string. Furthermore, the balance is 27 inches in length, that is, 686mm and its nature are flexible. Besides, for the construction of the racket, they use Hi-Flex Precision Shaft withPU Super Grip. Lastly, the package includes a full cover for the protection of the racket.
- Lightweight badminton frame in nature-60g only.
- Speedy performance with increased power
- Allows player to level up even with power shots due to weightlessness
- Frame is flexible due to presence of Fast Fiber Graphite
- 10% faster retracting power
- Decreased torques
- Better grip due to presence of Thumb Print
- Presence of isometric head ensure 30% accuracy
- Even balance of length 27 inches with flexibility
- Hi Flex Precision shaft used for construction
- PU super grip used for perfect grip
- Availability of full cover protection
- Weightlessness can result in vulnerability of the product
- Not available in a variety of colors
The third guy to make it to our list of the best badminton racket is the Arcsaber. This is a product of the company YONEX and I have already reviewed one of their products. So, I do not need to mention again that it is actually a great company with promising products that supplies you with the best badminton rackets.
This awesome racket bends at the point of impact resulting in keeping the shuttle in contact with the string bed longer. Initially, it stores the energy and releases it later. This ensures sure shot with precision and full control of players. Moreover, it consists of CS Carbon Nanotubes on its both sides. The nanotubes contribute to the improvement of the frame’s elasticity. As well as, keeping the shuttle on the string bed for enhanced control at the point of impact.
Furthermore, it comes as an unstrung racket, that is, you can string it according to your comfort. Also, the white and pink color give the equipment an emollient touch. This eloquent racket is a product of Japan with a weight class of 4U and grip size of G5.
- Made by Japanese company hence, it is reliable
- Acts like an arch hence, it stores energy first and then releases. As well as, it bends to the point of impact
- Consists of CS Carbon Nanotubes to give better elasticity and control
- Complementing color combination, that is, white and pink
- Has a weight of class 4U and a grip size of G5
- It comes as an unstrung racket. Users find it difficult and bemusing to string
- Not a variety of colors are available
- A lot of players might not be comfortable owning a racket which has white and pink color painted on it
Up next is another racket from the company, Yonex. Nanoray, as they call it is another among the best badminton rackets of Yonex that, has a revolutionary frame design. Uniquely, this product passed through and has got even accepted by the Japan Badminton Association test. TOUGHLEX is what they use for its flexibility, all-around attack and defense. Moreover, the eligibility to use its head light balance which is 10mm long lies within advanced to immediate players. Also, there are new colors available in the 2015 edition.
However, if you are going to use it for hard hitting, then, the company recommends the users to use anNBG98 strings. If the purpose of the racket is for control of the player then, simply use NBG99 strings. Furthermore, Yonex rackets are mostly unstrung so; you will have to string them together. It would have been better if they came pre-strung.
The size of the racket is 4U, that is, 83g in average and it has a narrow grip of G6. In addition, the colors available for the racket are white and high red. High red is especially, available for the new 2015 model. Moreover, the materials used for its making are: high modulus carbon frame, data flex high modulus carbon shaft and X- fullerene built-in T-type joint.
- Along with being flexible, it can also do all-around attack and defense. All due to the presence of TOUGHLEX
- The frame design is revolutionary
- Availability of head light balance of 10mm long
- Both immediate as well as advanced players can handle it
- New colors, such as; High Red are especially available for 2015 edition
- Recommendations regarding strings are available for ease of use
- The size of the racket is good- 4U, that is, 83g with a narrow grip of G6.
- Materials best in quality gets used for its making, such as; high modulus carbon frame, data flex high modulus carbon shaft and X- fullerene built-in T-type joint
- Originated from Japan company hence, best in quality and outlook
- When running through the Japan Badminton Association test, it got accepted
- Comes unstrung. This causes hassle to many users
The fifth company that we have our line is also Yonex. The company call’s this racket YONEX Voltric Z-Force II Badminton Racquet. Firstly, this is a world class product and you can simply tell this because Lee Chong Wei uses it too. For the people who do not know him. Lee Chong Wei is a Malaysian professional badminton player. For four consecutive years (2008-2012) or 199 weeks at a stretch, Lee got announced as number one singles player. Moreover, he is the first Malaysian to reach the finals in the men’s singles event in Olympics. That not all, he has won three silver medals in the Olympic Games. Furthermore, he is the sixth Malaysian who won an Olympic medal.
Now, that player uses this equipment hence, I do not need to tell you anything more about it. However, since it is my job, well, the racket comes with an ultra-tough and thin aerodynamic shaft for greater power. Furthermore, you can even score accurate hits on off-center hits due to the presence of its isometric head shape. It gives an extraordinary performance. All hail to the presence of innovative technologies. Also, the presence of the Tri-Voltage System ensures that there is a powerful combination of the characteristics of a head sturdy racket with less weighted and fast racket handling. Lastly, since the racket has a new Compact Frame, it gives minimal air resistance, making it easier for the player to play.
The length of the racket is 26.5 inches or 673mm and is stiff in nature. In fact, it is extra stiff in nature and is strung with BG65Ti string. The racket weighs 3U (85-89.9g) and has a frame of High Modulus Graphite, Sound Filter, and Tungsten. All made with Nanometrics. Moreover, the shaft uses high Modulus Graphite and EX-HMG for its construction. They are also made in Nanometric and it comes with a cushioned grip of size G4. Lastly, it comes with a full racket cover.
It is important that you understand that Nanometrics or Nanometrics Incorporated is an American company. This company makes equipment that inspects and does production monitoring of semiconductor products.
- Used by Lee Chong Wei
- Great shaft which has an ultra-toughness and thin aerodynamics in itself
- Shafts made with Nanometric high Modulus Graphite and EX-HMG
- The length of the racket is good- 26.5 inches and has a heavy head balance.
- You can make accurate off-center hits because of isometric head
- It is lite in nature-3U or 86-89.9g
- Presence of Tri-Voltage system and isometric head
- Extra stiff in nature with heavy head balance
- Pre-strung with BG65Ti strings
- Available in cushioned grip of size G4
- Comes with a full-length cover
- Not available in variety of colors
Best Badminton Racket-
YONEX ARCSABER FB / G5 (81mm) grip size / 5U (Ave. 78g) weight / Badminton Racket / Yonex’s lightest model / NANOMETRIC / boost swing speed / boost distance on backhand
YONEX ARCSABER FB / G5 (81mm) grip size / 5U (Ave. 78g) weight / Badminton Racket / Yonex’s lightest model / NANOMETRIC / boost swing speed / boost distance on backhand
If you can guess this then you will earn a cookie point from me! Yes! You guessed it right! It is another Yonex product called, YONEX ARCSABER FB. This is the lightest model of all time as claimed by the company and made with Nanometrics which uphold speed for swings. The racket is not bendable, in fact, it is stiff. Moreover, the frame of the racket usesH.M. Graphite as well as, CS CARBON NANOTUBE for its making. As for the shaft, they used H.M.
Graphite in Nanometric for its making. The weight per grip size of the racket is as follows. For a 5U (Ave.78g) weighing racket, the grip size is G4 and for a 5 F (Ave.73g) weighing racket, the grip size is G5. There is six stringing advice. They are as follows: F 19-24 lbs. and 5U 19-24 lbs. The head of the racket is isometric in nature and you can find it printed on the racket. Moreover, it comes in a combination of very standard colors. The colors include red, blue and black. However, the grip is white in color.
As for the shaft, they used H.M. Graphite in Nanometric for its making. The weight per grip size of the racket is as follows. For a 5U (Ave.78g) weighing racket, the grip size is G4 and for a 5 F (Ave.73g) weighing racket, the grip size is G5. There is six stringing advice. They are as follows: F 19-24 lbs. and 5U 19-24 lbs. The head of the racket is isometric in nature and you can find it printed on the racket. Moreover, it comes in a combination of very standard colors. The colors include red, blue and black. However, the grip is white in color.
- The lightest model of the company-5U weight
- Has boost swing speed due to Nanometrics
- Strong frame made with effective materials
- Stiff body with isometric head
- Availability of 6 stringing advice
- Standard color
- Fewer options for choosing in terms of color
- No mention of cover
Till now, I have been mentioning products from one single company called Yonex which has a record of providing best badminton rackets. However, now I bring to you a different company called, Wilson. The name of the racket is Wilson Recon PX9000 BLX. This is the ultimate racket for advanced players. Moreover, the product targets players who play in the country or more crucial level. Firstly, the racket has a 305mm head heavy balance which is good for any players. Secondly, the frame weighs 88g or 3.1 oz. Also, the flexibility of the racket is medium with an isometric head.
The frame and shaft of the racket use High Module graphite for its construction. As a result, the product is very durable and strong. Both air resistances, as well as vibrations, get dampened. All thanks to the BLX technology present in the frame. Uniquely, it will give you a feel of improved feedback. The racket is pre-strung with Wilson Reaction 70 strings hence; there is no hassle of stringing it. Also, the racket has a length of 27 inches or 686mm. Moreover, the grip name is Featherthin and for the protection of the racket, the company provides a full-length cover for the racket. Lastly, the racket is available in only one standard color combination of red and black. While the grip and the body are black the head is a combination of red and black.
- Pre-Strung racket wit Wilson Reaction 70 strings hence, no hassle faced by users
- Full-length cover included with the package
- Isometric head
- 305 mm Head heavy balance with medium flex
- Both the frame and shaft built with High Module Graphite hence, it is durable
- It is lightweight in nature-3.1oz or 88g
- Presence of BLX technology which makes the racket smooth to use as it dampens vibrations
- Built for advanced players who plays on crucial levels
- Comes with a standard and classic combination of colors- red and black
- Not available in a wide range of colors
Now, I bring back to you another best badminton racket company that you are already familiar with. No no! It is not Yonex again. This is Karakal Company a company that I have already reviewed. This is another product from the same company and the product name is KARAKAL BN60. Undoubtedly, the Karakal BN 60 is one of the best badminton rackets. The BN in its name is an abbreviation for Badminton Naturel. The reference comes from the original color of natural graphite. Otherwise, it would not have made into my list. As mentioned above, the racket is black in color.
However, it is light weight in nature, that is, 60g or 2.1oz. It is probably the lightest of all the rackets that I have reviewed so far. However, it comes pre-strung with isometric head and Hi-flex precision shaft and light mid balance. The product not only reduces torques but retracts back to its original position 10% faster. Moreover, it is ultra-lite and made of extremely fast fiber carbon-gel systems. This is good for the player as this carbon-gel system distributes tension over the whole frame, ensuring the durability of the product. Furthermore, the frame of the product made from constant taper frame with double grommet added at Tee-joint. Also, it comes with a Karakal PU Grip. Pre-strung with
The product not only reduces torques but retracts back to its original position 10% faster. Moreover, it is ultra-lite and made of extremely fast fiber carbon-gel systems. This is good for the player as this carbon-gel system distributes tension over the whole frame, ensuring the durability of the product. Furthermore, the frame of the product made from constant taper frame with double grommet added at Tee-joint. Also, it comes with a Karakal PU Grip. Pre-strung with string of Karakal pulse 70 and made from one piecemoulded graphite. Moreover, there is the availability of the thumb print as well. This means better grip with the fingers. Above all, it comes with a full racket cover. Lastly, this is a great badminton racket that has strong power and high speed.
- Lite in nature, 60g only
- Isometric head for high precision hits
- Pre-strung. Hence, users do not have to take any trouble
- Shaft gives high precision shots and the racket also has a hi-flex
- The material used in its making is fast fiber carbon gel. This makes the product durable
- Made from One piece moulded Graphite
- Availability of thumb print
- Comes with full cover
- Powerful racket with high speed
- Another color, red is also available in the market
- Extreme manageability and maneuverability
- Not a variety of options to choose from
Tada! Yonex is back and it is back with a new product. Another product in line from Yonex is Nanoray Z Speed. This is a high-speed badminton that has an isometric head and provides sweet accurate spot even on an off-center hit. Uniquely, it is easily manageable due to head light balance and light weight. It weighs 3U, that is, 85-89g. Moreover, the racket is pre-strung and the strings used are BG65 Ti White string. Furthermore, it comes with innovative technologies that make sure that the user receives an excellent outcome.
The length of the racket is 26.5 inches or 67.31cm and packed with a cushioned grip of size G4. Also, the flex is quite stiff with a shaft composition of H.M. Graphite, X-Fullerene, and Nanometric. Furthermore, the frame composition is of H.M. Graphite, Sonic Metal, and Ex-HMG. Just a reminder, the racket is a product of Japan and comes with a full racket cover. The frame composition is more than that meets the eye. The Snap Back zone makes the frame thinner at the midway point at either side of the racket head. On the other hand, the compact frame construction ensures a fast swing demanded by advanced players.
- It is speedy with fast swing
- Has extraordinary frame
- The racket is lightly weighted in nature- 3U or 85-89g and has light balance
- Presence of innovative technologies
- Cushioned grip with size G4 and the racket have a length of 26.5 inches.
- The racket is pre-strung with BG65 TI strings. The strings are white in color
- The flex is stiff with good shaft composition and frame composition
- Presence of snap back zone and compact frame construction
- Most demanded by advanced players
- No presence of Yonex logo on the strings
This is another product from Yonex named, ARCSABER 5DX (AS5DX / ARC5DX). The racket, based on the Arc 8DX design is available in the glossy color of orange and magenta. This unstrung racket has a wider cross section which makes the racket 5% more endurable as well as increases its repulsion power.
Moreover, it gives players enough power even if there is a compact swing. Also, this model can handle greater tension. Moreover, the ArcSaber Series usesYonexâ€™s exclusive Cup-Stack Carbon Nanotube technology placed at the sides of the frame of the product. This causes a revolutionary blend of power and control by absorbing and harnessing energy from the shuttleâ€™s.
The whole thing gives players immense delight. The energy stored is then, changed into a return of exalted strength and perfect accuracy. Furthermore, the head is isometric in nature and it comes with TOUGHLEX and new grommet pattern. In addition to this, the core has a very solid feel and available in an AERO-BOX frame as well as new built-in T-Joint. Lastly, the presence of DX frame and extra fast holding makes it an all-around racket.
- Gives users high control over the racket
- The racket has wider cross-section that helps it with repulsion power and makes it more durable
- Helps to manage compact swing
- Has isometric head
- Can handle greater tension easily
- Carbon nanotube technology gives more power and control to the players
- The racket possesses pinpoint accuracy and extreme strength
- Presence of TOUGHLEX, new grommet pattern, AERO-BOX frame, solid core and built-in T-Joint
- Available in very vibrant and glossy orange and magenta colors
- All-round racket
- The racket comes unstrung causing its users to go through the trouble of fixing the strings
- Available in two colors only. There is no variety of colors to choose from.
- No mention of cover anywhere
Now, you want to build those limp muscles and give your body a good structure. Then this is the perfect muscle-building equipment for you. Not only does it increase your muscle strength but also, is the best muscle training racket of all carbon. Firstly, this racket comes with training head covers. This means it is the best badminton racket for training. Secondly, the weight of this unstrung racket is 150g which is slightly heavy than other badminton that I have reviewed so far. However, the grip size of the racket is G5 with a racket length of 10mm and this is, as you know it already by now, a product made in Japan. Moreover, the product has this information engraved on it.
Besides, as per the recommendation from the company, the racket can endure the tension of 20 lbs. to 30 lbs. The material used to make the racket’s frame and the shafts are carbon. Hence, it has a very cool black color. Moreover, it comes with a special case or BC-TR0. Polyurethane and polyester make the construction of the special case. Calculated mesh structure the air resistance. While working on strengthening your muscle, you can practice swing is not disturb the swing orbit.
- Helps build muscles and strengthen them
- Best muscle training racket
- Frame and shaft made of carbon
- Available in a very standard color-black
- Available with training head covers
- The country of origin mentioned in the body of the product
- It has a good grip and length- G5 and 10mm, respectively
- Can endure the tension of 20 lbs. to 30 lbs.
- A special case made of polyurethane (PU) and polyester is available
- Mesh structure avoids air resistance
- The racket is unstrung. This means users will need to go through the trouble of fixing the strings
- Only a small cover is available
- This is not a light weighted racket. It has a weight of 150g which is quite heavy.
The Duora 88 has an excellent cutting edge. With this racket you can own the court and nobody can even touch your score. In fact, this is good news for intermediate players. The racket uses huge power boost-up on forehands yet, quick and good distance on backhands. All this is possible due to the presence of DUAL OPTIMUM SYSTEM which uses a box frame for the forehand side, and an aero frame for the backhand side.
Moreover, the racket has an even-balanced design which enables it symmetry between power and control over the racket. Furthermore, the material has carbon fibers bound closely together one-by-one without any gaps. This creates enhanced strength and known as Nanometrics which use nanoscience. In addition to this, the head of the racket is isometric, meaning; the horizontal strings and vertical strings are of equal lengths. Also, the racket has new grommet pattern with built-in T-Joint and control support cap.
There is more to the racket. Firstly, it is available in three perky colors. The colors are; White and Lime Yellow. The flex of the product is stiff and it has a weight of 3U, that is, 85g-89.9g with a grip size of G4. Moreover, the company recommends that the maximum tension that the racket should receive must be between the ranges of 19 lbs. to 26 lbs. Lastly, the frame of the racket uses H.M. Graphite mixed with Nanometric βeta plus super HMG for its making. However, the shaft gets composed of H.M. Graphite. This pre-strung racket is an all-around playing racket.
- Lightweight in nature- 3U or 85-89.9g
- Comes with Dual Optimum System that ensures enhanced power
- Well balanced between power and control
- Uses Nanometrics
- Is Isometric in nature and has new grommet pattern, built-in T-joint, and control support cap
- Stiff flex holds it together
- Frame and Shaft made of High Module graphite
- All-round equipment
- Best for intermediate players
- Available in two different vibrant colors
- The product is not well packed
- Only available in two colors. Hence, people do not have many options to choose from
Next in my list of best badminton rackets is Wilson Blaze S3500 BLX. This is another great product that you can own. Firstly, it cuts through the knife like a pair of scissors. Along with that, the racket is easily manageable because of the availability of head light balance. Moreover, this is a very flexible racket that weighs 84g which is 3 oz and uses a grip named, Featherthin. As well as, this the racket is pre-strung with Wilson Reaction 70 string and has an isometric head. H.M. BLX Graphite used fully to make the frame and shaft of the racket and the presence of BLX technology dampen vibrations. Lastly, all these contribute to the strength and durability of the product. A bag comes along with the product which covers the full 27 inches or 686mm of the racket.
- Easily manageable
- Head light balance
- Flexible and lightly weight in nature- 84g or 3 oz
- Uses a grip named, Featherthin
- It has a length of 27 inches
- Has isometric head and is durable and strong
- Made of BLX H.M. Graphite
- Is ore-strung with Wilson Reaction 70 string
- Vibrations gets minimized with BLX technology
- Full cover included
- Cuts through the air very easily
- No availability of variety of colors
The 14th racket in our list is the Wilson Recon P2500. As you can see, this is another member of the Wilson family. Hence, undoubtedly, this is a very good product. The nature of the racket is lite. This means you can carry or play with it very easily or without getting too tired. However, the weight of the product varies between 76g to 79g which is 5U and has a grip size of G3. However, this is not one of those stiff rackets rather, a very flexible one. Hence, it is ideal for attacking players as they make perfect equipment for attacking while playing badminton. Keeping in mind the ease of its users, the manufacturers have pre-strung the racket. You know what this means? This means no user has to go through the hassle of putting strings through the racket.
Similar to all other products from the same company, this racket also has an isometric head with heavy head balance. Moreover, the racket has a frame technology of stable wrap design hence; it can combine its flexibility and precision. Additionally, it consists of power Rod System which grants the shaft to expand to the bottom of the racket handle for escalated aversion and power. Lastly, The composition of the shaft is also complemented with Power Skin.
- Lightweight in nature-5U or 76-79g with a grip size of G3
- Very flexible with isometric head and heavy head balance
- Ideal for attacking players
- Pre-strung racket
- Stable Wrap design frame technology
- Durable, strong and of high precision
- Power Rod and Power Skin makes the shaft
- Available in a combination of Black and Blue color
- Fewer color choices are available
Fierce 300 is another product of the Wilson Company. Like its other entire kin, this racket is also lite in nature. The weight of the product is 5U or 79g with a length of 675mm and a grip size of G5.Along with weightlessness, the product has an even balance of 29.7cm. Good news to players because this product is not targeted to a single consumer or type of player. Rather, this applies to get used by all type of players. Moreover, the racket has medium flexibility which means it is not stiff completely. This out-of-bounds-flexible racket supports high tension composition that strengthens the hoop and gives supreme power.
The body of the racket uses micronized carbon fiber for its production. Moreover, the handle, made of lightweight carbon graphite gives fast active play. Furthermore, you will find the presence of strong, stable wrap T-joint. As a result, you will enjoy diminished frame twisting and increased definite hits.
- Lightweight in nature-5U or 79g with a length of 675mm
- Targeted to all types of badminton players
- Even balance of 29.7 cm with medium flexibility
- Durable, Strong and balanced in nature
- Can handle more power and tension
- Uses Micronized Carbon Fiber
- Presence of Stable Wrap design T-joint
- Less frame twisting and high precision hits
- Pre- strung
- Does not come with any cover
- Available in only one color
This custom string pre-strung, head heavy and lightweight racket is a great product for anyone’s collection. Firstly, this is specifically targeted towards the offensive players. However, Intermediate level players can use this very easily and enjoy. Moreover, of course, anyone can possess it. This badminton racket uses Yonex’s Tri-Voltage technology to ensure its power and maneuverability. Basically, the idea is to combine the power and control and form a balance. So, how does this system works? To begin with, Tungsten inserts are set at the 2 and 10 o’clock positions of the frame, and at the T-Joint area. In fact, this ensures higher density, thinner and aerodynamic frames. The weight of this racket is 4U which is approximately 83g. The grip size of the product is G4 that has a medium stiff flex and an Isometric head.
In addition, the materials used to make the frame of the racket are Graphite and Tungsten whereas the shaft, as well as the isometric or square head, uses Carbon Graphite for its composition. Uniquely, the product is available in a combination of Black and Yellow packed in a small head cover. However, this product can bear up to 19 lbs. to 24 lbs. of tension.
- Pre-strung racket
- Available in custom string
- Targeted towards Offensive players
- Best for Intermediate players
- Uses Tri-Voltage System that balances power and control of the racket
- Besides Graphite Tungsten gets used for making the frame. Tungsten has ten times more density than Graphite
- It is lite-4U or approximately 83g
- Consists of more Aerodynamic frame
- Medium Flexibility ensure greater control
- Isometric head made of Carbon Graphite only
- Can endure high tension
- Comes in a smart color combination of Black and Yellow
- No full cover for the racket is available
- No variety in color available
- Often, the strings are not tight
Just like its other members of the family, the Blaze S3500 BLX badminton racket is also lite. However, it has a head light balance. Not only does this ensures easy handling but, also ensures easy managing. So, what is the weight of this product? This racket weighs 84g which is 3oz. The head of the product is square or isometric.
Both, the shaft as well as the frame uses H. M. Graphite for its composition. This gives good density to the product making it more durable and strong. Just like genetic information that gets passed down the family line this racket also has the property to dampen vibrations. Of course, all hail to the BLX technology. As well as all these properties, the racket also comes with full-length cover and pre-strung with Wilson Reaction 70 strings.
- The racket is lightweight in nature-84g or 3 oz
- Head light balance which ensures durability and control
- Isometric head
- M Graphite composed shaft and frame
- Advanced technology- BLX technology to reduce vibration
- Pre-strung with Wilson Reaction 70 strings
- Available with a full-length cover
- Graphite is the only material used. However, the company could mix it with some other metal alloy to give greater density
- No availability of any other color except for the combination of Black and Blue
By now, I am sure you have become quite familiar with the company. Hence, going directly to the product, this racket just like others is quite simple. Have you noticed one thing? The best badminton rackets are actually those that are very simple and easy to use. That does not make you tired, however; they make your experience of playing enjoyable and memorable.
Coming back to the product review, this is another good product for offensive players. The racket in this review has a good even balance. This means that it forms symmetry between power and control. This is a great combination for a racket to possess. It makes them easier to use by the players. Moreover, the racket possesses Stable Wrap design. In addition, it is pre-strung with Wilson Fierce CX.
As usual, just like all its ‘siblings and cousins’, this too is a lite product. The weight of this racket is between 81g-84g with medium flexibility. Similarly, for its composition, the company uses H.M. Graphite. However, this product has a medium flexibility.
- It is lite in nature
- It creates a balance between power and control
- Excellent for offensive players
- Made of H.M. Graphite
- Available with a full-length cover
- Strong and durable
- Has medium flexibility
- Can use other materials along with Graphite for its composition
Okay, so for a change, we are switching to another previously known company, Karakal. The product that I will review now is a great it among many. In fact, it won the term- the world’s lightest badminton racket. This in itself qualifies the product for the best badminton racket. However, moving deeper to the product details, this product has a weight of 60g only, that is, 2.1 oz. The head of the racket is square or isometric. Thanks to this, the racket strikes any off-center hits with high accuracy.
In addition, the racket has a length of 27 inches or 686mm with a PU super ‘Thumb Print’ grip. Remember, the better the grip the better your experience. Moreover, the racket is not stiff rather, it is flexible. This is an advantage for many. This even or light-mid balanced racket is pre-strung with Karakal Pulse 70 String where the string pattern is 22/23. Also, the fast fiber Graphite used lets the flexible frame to retract to its original position 10% faster.Hence, you receive more power and reduced torque. Lastly, the shaft is composed of Hi Flex Precision Shaft with full cover included.
- The world’s lightest racket-60g only or 2.1oz
- Isometric head which gives accurate off-center strikes
- 27 inches long racket comes with a Thumb Print PU super grip
- Flexible in nature with even balance
- Pre-strung with Karakal Pulse 70 String of 22/23 pattern
- Availability of full cover
- 10% faster retraction to its original shape due to presence of fast fiber Graphite
- Reduced torque
- Hi flex precision shaft
- Available in the color pink only.
- Some people might not be comfortable in using the color pink
Apacs Feather Weight 55 Badminton Racket (8U) (Best Badminton Racket)
Finally, a product from a new company named, Apac. Uniquely, the racket from this company is also termed as the world’s lightest racket. Moreover, the weight of this racket is 58g which means this actually is the lightest of them all. This racket consists of the Armor High-Speed Frame design which contributes to its super-fast nature. Moreover, your benefit, you make sharp and clear cuts.In addition, you will see that racket has new “Hexagon Throat” design. This increases the speed of the swing. Moreover, it possesses extra damping function. Hence, there is an overall improvement of balancing and using the product with enhanced power and control.
Uniquely, the shaft construction is also quite different from the rest. No wonder this is one of the best badminton rackets. The shaft closes down at the top of the cap which has a thicker diameter to the T-Joint which owns thinner diameter. As a result, the flex point of the shaft rises up towards the head. Ultimately, the racquet ends up with supreme power and increased precise shot.
So, what are the materials that make this racket? Well, let us find out. The frame construction uses 24 Tonne Japan Graphite as well as Armor High-Speed Frame plus Hexagon Throat and Inter Penetration Networks for its making. On the other hand, the shaft uses 30 Tonne Graphite only. This heavy head 335mm balanced racket can handle 28 lbs. of tension.
Along with these, this flexible, 670mm long racket consists of an isometric head and a PU replacement grip.
- Featherweight in nature. Indeed, the world’s lightest racket
- The Armor High-Speed Frame ensures fewer torques. Also, paired with aerodynamic hexagon shape frame reduces drag force on the frame during a swing or hit. Resulting improvement on speed and control.
- The presence of Hexagon Throat upholds the working technique of the built-in T-Throat Graphite. In fact, it increases by 2%.Air resistance also gets down. Overall, you receive continuous shots.
- Unique Shaft construction technique
- Smooth surface quality and high mechanical performance
- Unique materials used for construction
- Flexible in nature with an isometric head and length of 670mm
- Available with a PU replacement grip and Apacs string
- No mention of cover
That was all of the Best Badminton Racker reviews.
So, as you can see, I have reviewed 20 best badminton rackets for you. Indeed, these are the best badminton rackets. These rackets from different companies have won the hearts of many. Even, a Malaysian renowned player has used one of the above-mentioned rackets. In fact, these are specifically and carefully chosen rackets that I have reviewed for you.
Before buying, learn a few things about yourself, such as; whether you are an offensive player or not. Do you like Swift rackets that will cut through the air sharply while reducing air resistance or you want a racket that will give you more control? Think and decide. You can even write them down.
In the above-mentioned racket list, you will find at least one racket that meets your desires and specifications. Read through each of the products thoroughly. Think intensely. You might want a strong racket but it might be a bit heavy than other rackets. This might leave you tired or hurt your muscles. So, think through it properly then come to a decision.
For your betterment, you can take the advice of a person who plays badminton. You can also investigate about your queries to different online badminton communities or sites. However, it is important to bear in mind that people there will talk according to their experience. Hence, a product that has brought misery to a person might not necessarily do the same for you.
Do a bit of research yourself. Settle on a product you like. Just reminders, if you are a beginner or even a professional do purchase a racket that comes with a full cover and is pre-strung. This will give you a better experience of playing badminton. Stringing the rackets can be tricky. You might not even be able to do it, especially, if you are a beginner. So, do not go for the extra troubles. Buy a racket that comes pre-strung and fully covered. The cover protects your racket.
Also, look for rackets that can bear the bigger tension. This will only add up to the durability of the product and nothing else. If the strings break due to tension then you will again have to go through the trouble of restringing it.
If you want to see more reviews please check below-(Best Badminton Racket)
Now, I leave the whole thing to you. May your judgment helps you to find the best badminton racket for you. Happy Shopping!